Your ticket to the weekend
The much coveted Annual Convention wristband is given out during registration to everyone who has bought an advanced package - or to those paying on the door*.
Your wristband will be packaged in an envelope, ready for collection during registration in Blackpool. Once you have signed in showing a valid membership card – your wristband will be placed on you, giving you access to all the activities and events at the Winter Gardens during the weekend (depending on the number of days you have booked).
These wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We're always hearing stories about members who are still wearing wristbands from previous Annual Conventions – proud of their association with our amazing event. Share your story with the team if you have a record collection of wristbands or are still wearing one after a number of years!
The wristbands provided are secure but if for any reason it falls off or breaks, please follow the rules below about getting a replacement:
- Replacement wristbands can be purchased for £5 if you bring your broken wristband to the registration desk with your valid membership card and ID**. If you lose or break your wristband for a second time, you may not be allowed back in.
- If you lose your wristband, you will have to buy a new convention package at the full price, subject to a database check.
- To buy a wristband, you must have your membership card with you, and your name and membership details must be on the NFYFC database.
- If your wristband is removed by a security guard or police officer, you may not be allowed to buy another and will be barred from the venue.
* You must be a registered member by Friday 6th April 2018 to buy tickets for Annual Convention.
**Valid ID: Passport, driving licence, proof of age card.